I hope you had a fun three-day weekend, Fair Oaks, because now it’s time to head back to work! However, there's still some fun to be had today—there’s the Senior Stretch class, blues jams, a nine ball pool tournament, workout classes and a toddler and preschool story time.
- Seniors, are you looking to put that spring back in your step? Visit , at 7997 California Ave., today to stretch those muscles! Taught by Sharon Shute, the senior-focused class provides a low-impact exercise that promises to improve muscular endurance and flexibility. All you need is $1.50 for the class fee and a mat or towel. The hour-long class begins at 9:30 a.m. and drop ins are welcome.
- Got the blues? Head over to the tonight from 7 p.m. to 11 p.m. for their Blues Night. The club holds live blues jams every Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday nights and, best of all, there’s no cover charge! Join them tonight for a blues jam performance from Dave Channel’s Fire & Wheels.
- Are you a billiards master? Want to put your skills to the test? Join today for their weekly nine ball tournament. The games start at 8 p.m. and there’s a $5 entry fee for all tournament players.
- Get your workout in today at ! The studio will be holding a workout class from 6 a.m. to 7:15 a.m. and an introduction to meditation class from 6:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. Single classes are $15 and the studio is offering a buy one, get one half off deal for May. Click here for more information, including pricing options.
- Take your toddlers and preschoolers to the Birdcage Walk Barnes & Noble today at 10:30 a.m. for a morning of stories and songs. Your little ones can even choose their favorite books to be read out loud.