If you're looking for great Mexican food, you should try on Madison Avenue.
I recently enjoyed the lite chicken and spinach quesadillas there. They have two grilled low-fat flour tortillas stuffed with charbroiled chicken breast, spinach, low-fat cheese and low-fat sour cream topped with pico de gallo and served with charro beans and veggies.
It was so delicious and such a generous serving that I had to take some home for later. To drink, I passed on my usual Coke and had an ice-cold raspberry lemonade. Yum!
Can you guess how much the meal cost for lunch, including tax? Leave a comment below with your guess and the person closest to the price wins a $10 gift card. One winner per household.
Meanwhile, prize has gone unclaimed. Pamela Burns Smith was closest with her guess of $18.05 to the Matteo's price of $18.26. Editor Victor Calderon may be reached at email@example.com.
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia who are 18 and older.
- To enter, post your guess(es) in the comments section of the article.
- You may post guesses until noon PT each Thursday, but the contest may end before that time if someone guesses the exact amount.
- You may enter as many times as you wish.
- The person closest to the price of the meal plus tax will be declared the winner.
- One (1) Grand Prize Winner will receive a gift certificate or gift card to the restaurant for that week. Approximate Retail Value of gift certificate/card: $10- $15.
- Click Here for complete Official Rules.