If you're looking for great food, you should try Jessie's Country Kitchen at 7600 Fair Oaks Blvd.
I recently enjoyed the Philly cheesesteak sandwich at the restaurant, which has opened in the former location. The sandwich includes your choice of soup, chili or salad. I took the chili and it was good. To drink, I had a lemonade.
Can you guess how much the meal cost for lunch, including tax? Leave a comment below with your guess and the person closest to the price wins a $10 gift certificate. One winner per household.
Meanwhile, prize remains unclaimed. Pamela Burns Smith was closest with her guess of $18.05 to the Matteo's price of $18.26. Editor Victor Calderon may be reached at email@example.com.
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia who are 18 and older.
- To enter, post your guess(es) in the comments section of the article.
- You may enter as many times as you wish.
- The person closest to the price of the meal plus tax will be declared the winner.
- One (1) Grand Prize Winner will receive a gift certificate or gift card to the restaurant for that week. Approximate Retail Value of gift certificate/card: $10- $15.
- Click Here for complete Official Rules.