If you're looking for great Italian food, you should try on Fair Oaks Boulevard at Arden Way.
I recently enjoyed The Matteo pizza for lunch. It has Italian sausage, pepperoni, chorizo, bacon, four cheeses and a spicy tomato sauce.
The pizza was delicious and serves 2-3. As I dined solo, I took some home for later. To drink, I had my customary ice-cold Coke.
Can you guess how much the meal cost for lunch, including tax? Leave a comment below with your guess and the person closest to the price wins a $15 gift certificate. One winner per household.
Check out a past story on and for Best Italian Restaurant.
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia who are 18 and older.
- To enter, post your guess(es) in the comments section of the article.
- You may post guesses until noon PT each Thursday, but the contest may end before that time if someone guesses the exact amount.
- You may enter as many times as you wish.
- The person closest to the price of the meal plus tax will be declared the winner.
- One (1) Grand Prize Winner will receive a gift certificate or gift card to the restaurant for that week. Approximate Retail Value of gift certificate/card: $10- $15.
- Click Here for complete Official Rules.