Congratulations to Tracy. She's the latest winner in one of Fair Oaks Patch's tastiest contests.
Tracy came the closest the sushi roll's actual price. She was within 25 cents of the roll's total price of $8.86.
The roll from is named the Winding Dragon and includes shrimp tempura, imitation crab, avocado, unagi and seared tuna (also known as sea steak). It was pretty delicious.
Guess the total cost of this sushi roll, after tax, and Fair Oak Patch will buy it for you (in the form of a gift card). We won't tell you where I bought it, but we will tell you this: It took a lot of willpower not to eat any of it before this picture was taken. It was also mighty tasty.
All guesses must be made in the comments section of the article. The contest will last through the weekend, and then we’ll award the prize to the first person to guess closest to the actual price. You must comment on the article, not the Facebook post.
Share this story with friends so they can have a shot at it as well. Maybe they'll toss a piece or two your way.
And now for the fine print:
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia who are 18 and older.
- To enter, leave your guess in the story's comment section. Only comments on this story, not Facebook or Twitter, are valid entries.
- You may enter only once per contest.
- The first person to answer correctly will win on Monday, June 25 by 6 p.m.
- One grand prize winner will receive lunch on Patch, not to exceed the price of $15.00.
For more chances to win free food: