One of the Sacramento festivals I look forward to every year is the Greek Festival at the Sacramento Convention Center.
It's a weekend when everyone is Greek, even if you or your ancestors are not. It's also a time for delicious Greek food, beverages and pastries.
Luckily, you can get that Greek feeling all year long and in Carmichael at .
I recently enjoyed the gyro, which includes a hearty portion of lamb and beef thinly sliced and served with tomatoes, onions, tsatziki sauce and pita bread. I also had a plate of spanakopita- a pastry filled with spinach, feta cheese (a favorite of mine) onions and dill seasoning. To drink I had a Coke.
Can you guess how much the meal cost for dinner, including tax? Leave a comment below with your guess and the person closest to the price wins a $10 gift certificate. One winner per household.
Meanwhile, prize remains unclaimed. Pamela Burns Smith was closest with her guess of $18.05 to the Matteo's price of $18.26. Editor Victor Calderon may be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia who are 18 and older.
- To enter, post your guess(es) in the comments section of the article.
- You may enter as many times as you wish.
- The person closest to the price of the meal plus tax will be declared the winner.
- One (1) Grand Prize Winner will receive a gift certificate or gift card to the restaurant for that week. Approximate Retail Value of gift certificate/card: $10- $15.
- Click Here for complete Official Rules.