Welcome back to the workweek, Fair Oaks. For those looking for to formally return to it, find some supplemental work or just find a change of pace, here's a look at some of the available job positions right here in town.
Duties: Ideal candidates will be:
- Focused on hair and experienced with trends in cut, color and style.
- Professional in appearance and customer relations.
- Reliable and customer service focused.
- Independent, yet team oriented.
Compensation: Stylists seeking to rent a spacious station in an upscale, yet reasonably priced salon may sell and manage their own hair care products -- keeping 100% of the profits.
For station rental information, call Marc at 916-583-1084 or visit the website: http://www.luxefairoaks.com/index.html.
Position(s): Line cook and dishwasher (full- and part-time positions will be considered)
Duties: One of each entry level positions are available. A Food Handler's card will be needed before starting. The potenital line cook must have two-years experience.
This is an educational kitchen under two of the best chefs in the region. Opportunity for advancement. Hard working but fun atmosphere. Opening available immediately.
Compensation: Salary commensurate with experience.
Either apply either in person at Maranello Restaurant at 8928 Sunset (Hazel and Sunset) in or by email. Please include all information in email body rather than attachment.
Duties: Looking for hardworking, highly motivated people who want to be part of a great team. This is a fast-paced, fun working, outdoor environment. It's also a full-time summer position and we are looking to promote from within for management positions so there is possibility for advancement. This is a great job for college students and others.
- Be 18 years of age or older.
- Have reliable transportation (a car) and be able to work in the Fair Oaks area.
- Work full-time (40 hours per week) during the summer.
- Great communication skills.
No experience is necessary. Will train but painting experience is preferred.
Compensation: $9-12 per hour with incentive pay, plus performance bonuses.
Position(s): Veterinary technician or highly experienced vet assistant
Duties: Care and cleaning of patients and facilities including completing patient treatments, assisting in surgery and all other animal care functions as well as other tasks involved in the operations of a veterinary hospital. Must be friendly, outgoing, "people oriented" with excellent communication skills. All candidates must be capable of being cross-trained for front office duties that will be expected on the job. Must be a team player willing to learn new techniques and treatments. Rotating scheduled shifts including Saturdays.
Physical requirements: dependable attendance is required, must be able to lift 40 pounds, must be willing to work long or irregular hours under pressure conditions.
This position requires the ability to walk, bend, stand and reach constantly during a minimum 8-hour day. Duties include but are not limited to: client relations, nursing care, house keeping, record keeping, anesthesia, surgery, radiology, dentistry, laboratory, pharmacy and marketing.
Compensation: DOE or skill level.
The position is a temporary position with the ability to work full-time hours. If interested in the position please fax résumé to 916-725-1541. Candidates will be contacted after review of résumé.
Position(s): Waxing specialist
- Perform full body waxing.
- Responsible for keeping a clean and professional work area.
- Ability to self-motivate and push yourself to be the BEST.
- Communicate frequency needs to your guests.
- Educate your guests on European Wax Center services and product offerings.
- Have a remarkable eye for detail. We are looking for artists!
- Passion for waxing.
- Must be a licensed Esthetician in the State of California.
- Able to work as a team with others in a fun, fast past environment.
- Reliable transportation.
- Possess a positive, energetic and outgoing personality.
Compensation: Competitive compensation includes base pay, commission, bonuses and tips. Employment growth opportunities.
To apply, please e-mail résumé here. No phone calls.