Natalie Giorgi reportedly took a bite of a dessert made with peanut butter and had a sever allergic reaction, according to News 10. She was aware of her allergy but unaware the dessert was made with peanut butter until she took a bite and immediately spit it out.
About 20 minutes later, Giorgi started throwing up, had trouble breathing and went into cardiac arrest, News 10 reports. She was taken to the hospital by ambulance and died, according to News 10.
A prayer vigil was held Sunday night at the Our Lady of the Assumption Catholic Church in Carmichael.
Did you know Natalie? Feel free to share your memories and condolences below.